Saturday, August 4, 2012

MMA - Kiddie Style

I took three of the boys to the park this morning to fight the boredom and the heat.  Cameron was not pleased at being made to leave the house - he's weird like that.  So he settled in with a can of Pringles and put on his "I'm determined to be miserable" face.

For a little while, Drew ran through the fountains...

But eventually, Trent convinced Drew to play "Fight" - their favorite game.  What is this game "Fight"?  It's pretty much just the two of them fighting...pinching each other's oxygen supply off...

...squishing faces...
...and doing whatever kung-fu moves they can remember from movies...all done very gently for as long as they remember Mom is watching.  It usually ends the same way though - with Mom calling a halt due to excessive violence.

 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty funny video. I get the feeling that "Chunks" gets his licks in too. What's with the crickets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was much more tame than I expected :) That looks like an awesome park! I need one where I can run through the fountains...you know, without looking crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three things:
    1) This looks EXACTLY like what Tommy and Michael do. All. day. long. I suggest getting them together for a Battle Royale.
    2) My favorite part of that whole video was Drew giving Trent the "I'm watching you" signal.
    3) Where is this park with the fountains? We must go there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...